Harrisburg Jazz Collective
at The Englewood
Next show: December 8*
The Harrisburg Jazz Collective returns to The Englewood on Wednesday, December 8!
Each month, Steve Rudolph and Bill Perbetsky assemble a big band of the baddest players from around Central Pennsylvania for a night of bold, bombastic music. You'll enjoy the big band sounds of bandleaders such as Count Basie, Thad Jones, Duke Ellington, and Bob Mintzer, as well as original music by the band and their friends.
Tickets are $12 in advance, $15 at the door, with all proceeds supporting the band.
*We will resume the regular schedule - third Wednesday of the month - in January.
Purchase tickets at steverudolph.com:
Please read all details below for Harrisburg Jazz Collective shows at The Englewood:
- Attendees must either be vaccinated, dated at least 2 weeks before the event, or provide a negative test result dated no more than 3 days prior to the event. No exceptions – applies to all all band members and attendees.
- Tickets are only available from steverudolph.com. Please do not call The Englewood to purchase tickets. All ticket proceeds go toward the Jazz Collective.
- Tickets are $12 in advance. Please print your confirmation receipt to show at the door. Advance online ticket sales stop at noon the day of the event. Tickets are $15 at the door.
- No reserved seating. All seating is General Admission. Every ticket holder is guaranteed a seat, but you may not reserve specific seats. There are 160 seats in the Listening Room, so please purchase your tickets early. Doors open at 5:30. All seats will be sold, so you may have to share a table with other guests.
- No saving seats or tables — you must be present to get a seat.
- The seating at The Englewood includes high-top booths that seat 6 and tables that seat 4. You may not move tables together for larger groups. There are no bad seats at The Englewood.
- Food and drink are still available during the performance, but there is no table service. Guests order from the bar and food is delivered to the table. Drinks are ordered and taken directly from the bar.
- The Englewood is located at 1219 Research Blvd, Hummelstown, next to the Hershey Med Center. There is plenty of free, onsite parking.
- The Englewood is doing everything possible to support and keep live music viable in these shifting times. Please be patient with the staff.